Whether you’re teaching the world how to do something amazing or building your business to become the next big thing, we can help. We are serious about creating engaging e-learning.
No more boring courses!
Our mission is to help our customers reach, teach, and sell their audience in an authentic way. Education and knowledge is power! Let’s empower the world!
We love to teach, and we love to tell stories. That has been the foundation of The URL dr’s growth and success. We are a boutique agency that specializes in e-learning, animation, and video production services. Each customer we deal with gives us the opportunity to be creative in educating and entertaining their audience.
We still hold dear our extensive background in WordPress web development, managed hosting, e-commerce, and LearnDash. It serves us well as we develop sales pages and LMS sites for clients.
Teaching online has become our new norm. Whether it’s developing an e-learning course or an entire website to reach your audience, let us help you get your message to those that need it. The URL dr can help you tell your story, teach your audience, and reach the customers you want. Plus, we’re a darn fun bunch to deal with. Contact us, and let’s talk about your project.
We are a 100% virtual company completely based in the United States.
Founder, Lead Consultant, Business Development
aka The URL dr
Location: North Carolina
Being creative and teaching is what Kim loves to do. Designing e-learning courses allows her to create a unique learning experience for every new client. She brings 30 years of professional speaking and training, plus 20 years of web design and e-commerce to her instructional design work.
Groovy Facts about Kim:
– Started her first company, Kim’s Khocolate, at the age of 11
– Has seen over 100 live rock shows and musicals
– Testified before a US Senate Subcommittee on Entrepreneurship
– Met Steve Jobs and found out he was a huge fan of Edith Head
– Won the NFIB Young Business Owner of the Year award when she was 23
– Spends her weekend autocrossing in her BMW 440i convertible with Speed Racer’s #5
Director of Ops, Head of Employee Engagement, Instructional Designer
aka word-smithing Jedi
Sarah has had a varied career working everywhere from Google to the University of Washington. She keeps us organized through operations, communication, invoicing, and hiring. When she’s not sleuthing out new work for us and adding new emojis to our Slack, you can find her singing, writing, and acting in Los Angeles.
Groovy Facts about Sarah:
– Saw the Space Shuttle Atlantis launch in May 2000.
– Did very early work at Google that helped lay the foundation for Pokemon GO!
– Has been stung by a scorpion
– Once made eye contact with Denzel Washington
Head of Video Production, Instructional Designer
aka The Utility Man
Andrew has over a decade of industry experience at the intersection of education and the arts. He’s developed, produced, and directed premium digital content for the Fusion Network, Keshet International, The Elite Daily, Verizon’s go90, and Nasser Entertainment. When he’s not producing content for us, he’s likely watching baseball, ranting about baseball, or podcasting about baseball.
Groovy Facts about Andrew:
– Has synesthesia, so he sees letters and numbers as colors
– Was an extra in the movie Revolutionary Road starring Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio
– Has partied with Paul Allen on his private yacht in Cannes
– Hosts a podcast called “Play Ball: Baseball at the Movies“
Head of Animation, LearnWorlds Designer
aka Video Sorcerer
Caldwell graduated with honors from Columbia College of Chicago and Mercersburg Academy. As our main animator and videographer, he is in charge of making our customer‘s dreams become realities. When he’s not making videos for us, he’s writing scripts and working on indie film productions in LA, or documenting his model train creations for model train magazines.
Groovy Facts about Caldwell:
– Has seen Bruce Springsteen and The Who a combined 7 times
– Is an Anthony Quinn Foundation Scholar
– Chose Film Noir for his first short film
– Graduated from Columbia in 3 years
Instructional Designer Specializing in Storyline
aka Storyline Ninja
Location: Mobile in California
After college Gayle found a career as a Photocopier and computer technician. After the birth of her daughter she decided to turn her energy into multi-media design and changed careers. She fell into the role of eLearning Developer by accident, and found she loved the combination of visual design and logic. She develops eLearning courses using Storyline and enjoys finding new ways to bring ideas to life. She spends her free time taking walks and bike rides, exploring small towns, and spending time with family and friends.
Groovy Facts about Gayle:
– Music of Choice: Classic rock
– Lives and travels full time in an RV with her two cats
– Loves motorcycle camping and riding twisty roads
– Has completed 11 centuries (100 miles) on her bicycle
– Is wicked funny according to friends
Executive Virtual Assistant, Instructional Design Assistant
aka Queen of Organized Chaos
Location: Mobile - All Over
Laura has had a varied career from working with children to door-to-door sales. She loves the challenge of organization. She is an organizational queen who loves making lists and tackling tasks head-on! Her knack for list-making and attention to detail helps ensure that all projects are completed efficiently and effectively.
Groovy Facts about Laura:
– Laura has adopted two children from foster care
– She loves the thrill of the open road and travels full-time in a motor home, exploring all the amazing places this country has to offer
– When she isn’t working, you can find her soaking up the sun by the beach or trying out a new restaurant – she loves indulging in delicious food!
Executive Virtual Assistant
aka The Most Fit-ish Virtual Assistant
Location: South Florida
Ashanty has had a varied career working extensively with business owners in fulfilling their administrative needs. Ashanty has helped with different tasks ranging from social outreach and management, editorial copy, and web review. She LOVES organizing systems and folders are her biggest weapon against chaos. She is very resourceful and believes that everything is ‘Google-able.’ If she doesn’t know it, she will figure it out!
Groovy Facts about Ashanty:
– She is a CrossFit Enthusiast.
– Proud Dog Mom
– Originally from New York but enjoying the Florida sun
– Her circle of friends are called “the Turtle Squad” or “the Turtles” by everyone they know
– She loves to paint but needs to find time for it
Stressed about your e-learning course?
My team and I can handle all your e-learning and LMS needs, making the process of launching a course an enjoyable and easy experience. We’re here to help. Let’s discuss your project.