In this how-to workshop, learn exactly how to start a blog for your business. WordPress will be used to provide a step-by-step example of how to set up your blog and what plugins can help in the ongoing management. You’ll learn how to create a content calendar and use it to make the blogging process easier. You’ll also get a long list of ideas on where to start, what to write about, and how to write your blog.
You’ll leave this workshop with a plan in hand to start blogging for your business. This 60 minute workshop ends with an inquisitive Q&A session with Kim Butler, The URL Dr and a TBA guest that will be offering first hand ideas of what they’ve seen work in the world of small business blogging and content marketing.
What you’ll learn in this workshop:
- How to use WordPress to start a business blog
- WordPress plugins that are a must for blogs
- Blogging for business best practices
- What to write about
- How to craft your blog posts to be read
- How to craft your blog posts to be found by Google
- How to create and use a content calendar
- Timing and blogging