Register to Watch Webinar On Demand
Sign up to watch the on demand version of “Why Can’t the Locals Find My Website?” This webinar was recorded on April 6, 2016, and was hosted and presented by Kim Butler, The URL Dr. The webinar will play instantly after filling out the registration form below.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss Local Search and its impact on whether or not your website is getting found by potential customers in your own hometown. The increases in mobile technology and use have made it a necessity for local businesses to be found on maps, in review sites, and in local listings.
Join us to find out the most important parts of your web page for Local Search, how customer reviews impact your visibility, how social media can help your cause, and online marketing options you will want to consider.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- What local search is and how it is impacting your business online
- The importance of local listing directories and citations
- How to claim your listing in Google My Business
- Why you want to ask your customers to review your product or service online
- The most important elements of your website for local search
- How social media can help your local search efforts
- Top 10 local ranking factors
- Top 10 negative local ranking factors
- Online marketing options for local search