WordPress Class Details
If you’ve always wanted to know how to build a WordPress website, this class is for you. It’s the beginner’s answer to getting started with WordPress. No coding knowledge is needed. This WordPress class is designed for the average business person, not the tech savvy developer.
In this hands-on how to use WordPress class, attendees build a live, working website that is ready to launch by the end of the day. Kim Butler, The URL Dr, leads attendees through WordPress basics and the creation of a home page, landing page with lead generation form, contact us page, about us page, service or product page, and a blog using her company’s custom theme, Amplify Loud. Attendees learn how to use WordPress templates to speed up the design and maintenance of their site.
This WordPress class requires a location with a wi-fi internet connection. Computers must be provided or attendees must bring a laptop to class. Additional one-on-one WordPress counseling and WooCommerce counseling to review online marketing and website efforts with the attendee, an SBDC or SCORE counselor, other professional counselor being used by the attendee, and The URL Dr is available for an additional fee.
Each attendee will receive:
- web account preloaded with WordPress and all necessary plugins
- Enfold theme preloaded ($60 value)
- WordPress web hosting for 2 months ($50 value)
- Small Business Academy with WordPress tutorials and online marketing videos for 2 months ($40 value)
- Online video course for pre-class website planning process and how to create professional images
- WooCommerce and all necessary extensions preloaded for e-commerce participants and hosted for 2 months
Minimum class size is 5 people. Maximum class size is 15 people.
Class runs 5 to 6 hours with a 1 hour break. Can be split into two days for an additional fee.
Price for WordPress class: $800 per person
Price for WooCommerce e-commerce class: $975 per person