Introduction and agenda.
WordPress. Why it's a great choice for small business. We discuss the fact that it's free and points about responsive design.
A look under the hood of the WordPress admin panel. We'll go through the various features and functions of WordPress.
We'll discuss the basics of search engine optimization (SEO) and WordPress.
Many small businesses don't realize the impact their web hosting has on the success of their website. We'll discuss five different types of hosting, with the pros and cons of each for small business.
The day your new WordPress website launches is not the day that it is "finished" or "done." Websites are never "done." They require regular maintenance and management. Learn important aspects of WordPress that you need to manage on an ongoing basis.
A summary of why WordPress is perfectly suited to small business.
Have you ever wondered if WordPress could make your life as an entrepreneur or small business owner easier? Yes it can and we’ll show you how in this course.
This introduction to WordPress covers the basics of themes, plugins, hosting, and why your business should be using a WP designed website. You’ll learn how mobile friendliness is no longer an option if you want to be found on Google and how WordPress can help. Get a sneak peak behind the scenes at a WordPress dashboard and admin panel.
This course also discusses basic on page search engine optimization (SEO) techniques that can be implemented easily in WordPress. Even if you’re not super tech savvy, this webinar will show you a solution that will allow you to take control of your online presence.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- About responsive design and mobile friendly websites
- Search engine optimization (SEO) and how it works with WordPress
- A sneak peak at the WordPress admin panel and dashboard with basics on how to use them
- How themes and plugins work to make WordPress wonderful
- 5 Must have WordPress plugins to make you look great and make your life easier
- How the right hosting can positively impact your online results
- How to manage your WordPress website on a day-to-day basis