Introduction and agenda.
Learn the staggering statistics of mobile growth in the United States and around the world. You'll see how mobile is literally changing the world in which we live.
You'll see how mobile is impacting retailers, service providers, local businesses, and nonprofits.
Google algorithm with responsive design and trying to run two SEO campaigns on a mobile and desktop site.
Top 10 tips on web design for mobile friendliness.
Top 7 tips on email design for mobile friendliness
3 Tips on using social and mobile technology
Get ideas on how other companies are using mobile technology. Wrap up.
Did you know that 67% of email is opened on a mobile device? Are you designing your communications to be read on a cell phone or tablet? Whether you’re a B2C, B2B, or non-profit, this course provides simple, practical tips for adapting your marketing and message to mobile devices.
We’ll discuss how your audiences are using mobile devices to find what they need to assess their options, to make decisions, and to make purchases and donations. Businesses and nonprofits that start embracing mobile now, will be the ones best able to compete tomorrow and into the future.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- Staggering statistics of mobile growth and what it means to your organization
- Why you can’t ignore mobile any longer
- Web design basics for mobile
- Email design basics for mobile
- Social media for mobile
- How business and nonprofit can use mobile in their overall marketing strategy
- How not being mobile friendly can negatively impact your placement in Google search results